By Garry Schalla, Development Director
As we continue fundraising for our Building Health for All: The Basalt Integrated Health Center Campaign, we deeply appreciate your support for expanding medical, dental, and behavioral health services in the Roaring Fork Valley. Here’s a handy guide for how to share your support for the new Basalt Integrated Health Center with your Facebook friends:
- Go to the main Mountain Family Health Centers page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MountainFamily/
- Scroll down to the post you would like to share
- On the bottom right of the post, there is a “Share” with an arrow underneath: It should look like this:
- Click on “Share,” and then you’ll see something like this:
- If you’d like to add your thoughts, type them in here. Click on the “Newsfeed” button if you want to change where you want to share this post, and click on the “Friends” button to change who (among your friends or the public) will be able to see this post. This is where you can also choose to send to a group, send in messenger, share to a page you manage, or copy the link for the post.
- When you’re ready, click on “Share Now.”
- Your shared post has published!
- The post will now be visible on your profile and to your friends (if you chose “Newsfeed” and “Friends” with the buttons above) or to the other folks you sent/posted to (if you chose other settings above).
Questions? Contact Garry Schalla, Development Director, email@example.com