Mountain Family Health Centers has received Title X funding to help provide contraceptive services and preventive health screenings at our integrated health center in Edwards. Title X is designed to prioritize the needs of low-income families, adolescents and uninsured people, who might not otherwise have access to these health care services. Services are available to patients from adolescence through menopause.
Schedule your appointment today by calling 970-945-2840.
Reproductive health services provided by Mountain Family Health Centers include:
• Wellness exams
• Cervical and breast cancer screenings
• Contraceptive services to include education on all methods available, with counseling to assist men and women
• Initiation/continuation of methods including LARCs (long acting reproductive contraception)
• Education/counseling, prevention, testing, and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
• HIV counseling, testing, and prevention
• Counseling on establishing a reproductive life plan
These Title X services are now available on Wednesdays and Fridays, 8:30am – 4pm at the Edwards Integrated Health Center.
Mountain Family offers these reproductive health and family planning services to patients from adolescence through menopause. Appointments for medical, dental, and behavioral health services are also available.
Title X is designed to prioritize the needs of low-income families, adolescents, and uninsured people (who might not otherwise have access to these health care services).
This page was developed (in part) with federal funds from the Office of Population Affairs grant.