Mountain Family Health Centers has received Title X funding to provide contraceptive services and preventative health screenings at our health center in Edwards, located at 320 Beard Creek Road. To make an appointment, please call 970-945-2840.
Reproductive health services provided by Mountain Family Health Centers include:
• Wellness exams
• Cervical and breast cancer screenings
• Contraceptive services to include education on all methods available with counseling to assist men and women to choose the best option
• Initiation/continuation of methods including LARCs (long acting reproductive contraception)
• Education/counseling, prevention, testing, and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
• HIV counseling, testing, and prevention
• Counseling on establishing a reproductive life plan
These Title X services are now available on Wednesdays and Fridays, 8:30am – 4pm in Edwards.
Mountain Family offers these reproductive health and family planning services to patients from adolescence through menopause. Appointments for medical, dental, and behavioral health services are also available.
Title X is designed to prioritize the needs of low-income families, adolescents, and uninsured people (who might not otherwise have access to these health care services).
This page was developed (in part) with federal funds from the Office of Population Affairs grant.